1. an electrical force linking atoms
2. a certificate of debt (usually interest-bearing or discounted) that is issued by a government or corporation in order to raise money; the issuer is required to pay a fixed sum annually until maturity and then a fixed sum to repay the principal
3. a connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest;
4. (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial;
5. a restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner)
6. a connection that fastens things together
7. a superior quality of strong durable white writing paper; originally made for printing documents
8. the property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition
1. stick to firmly;
2. create social or emotional ties;
3. issue bonds on
4. bring together in a common cause or emotion;
1. held in slavery;
The holder of a bond is paid interest until date when the bond materials ( matures ).
Share prices had halved and there had been massive bond defaults, but no big bank collapses.
Our main products include prestressed concrete strand, steel wire, strand, etc. without bond.
It implied that the hydrogen bond played an important role in depressing the energy of reaction.
Rising market interest rates cause bond prices to decline.
Uncompromising integrity is my standard. My character and honor are steadfast. My word is my bond.
We entered into a solemn bond.
Fully Transferable Obligations means a Transferable Bond or any other claim that is transferable without consent.
Bond : Bond selling at a price less than its par value.
Their only common bond is their poverty.
His word is his bond.
This glue makes a good firm bond.
The goods are in bond; on paying duty you can get the goods out of bond.
The company refused to bond a former criminal.
You need a strong adhesive to bond wood to metal.
A bond of friendship had been forged between them.
It will draw you closer together, and it will strengthen the bond of your relationship.
In graphite sheets, carbon atoms bond together in rings.
The superglue may not create a bond with some plastics.
The threat of inflation is already evident in bond prices.
In half a dozen words, he had explained the bond that linked them.
Catherine Bond filed that report for the BBC from Nairobi.
Diamond may be strong in itself, but it does not bond well with other materials.
The molecule contains four carbon atoms arranged in a ring with a triple bond between two of them.
The bond of brotherhood was one to last from the cradle to the grave.
James Bond is known for his sophistication, his style and his sense of class.
(of dutiable goods) stored in a bonded warehouse until the importer pays the duty owing
هناك القليل من المعلومات نسبيًا حول bond ، ربما يمكنك مشاهدة قصة ثنائية اللغة لتهدئة حالتك المزاجية ، أتمنى لك يومًا سعيدًا!
الكلمات التي تبدأ بحرف C
الكلمات التي تبدأ بحرف E
الكلمات التي تبدأ بحرف K