1. an imaginary person represented in a work of fiction (play or film or story);
2. a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something;
3. the inherent complex of attributes that determine a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions;
4. an actor's portrayal of someone in a play;
5. a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities);
6. good repute;
7. a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person's qualifications and dependability;
8. a written symbol that is used to represent speech;
1. engrave or inscribe characters on
He's an odd character and no mistake!
He is a queer character.
She differs from her brother in character.
The character of the pine and cypress is shown in frigid winter ; the sincerity of one's friend is shown in adverse circumstances.
She sued the magazine for defamation of her character.
She has resilient character and will soon be cheerful again.
She has a forceful character.
The catastrophe of a tragedy usually brings death or ruin to the leading character.
A man's dignity depends not upon his wealth or rank but upon his character.
He is internationally famous as a character actor.
The character is intrinsic.
He is a dubious character.
The work is congruous to his character.
The character 人 is made up of two strokes.
I'm glad she has become such a stable character.
The boy has a strong character.
a man of unexceptionable character
The central character is a deceptively emollient senior figure in a Conservative Government.
Somewhere deep beneath the surface lay a caring character.
Character is not separable from physical form but is governed by it.
The film is autobiographical and the central character is played by Collard himself.
Hemmings is enjoying a newfound popularity as a character actor in the movies.
He was a man of forceful character, with considerable insight and diplomatic skills.
The cries of the seagulls gave this part of the harbour a fascinating character all of its own.
I'm a pretty good judge of character.
When Angie was written out of "Eastenders" her character went to Spain to open a bar.
He is a subtle character, you know.
He accused him of knowingly spreading falsehoods in an effort to blacken my character.
in (或 out of) character
in keeping (or not in keeping) with someone's usual pattern of behaviour and motives
Consistent with someone's general character or behavior
behavior that was totally in character.
out of character
Inconsistent with someone's general character or behavior
a response so much out of character that it amazed me.
alphabet, letter, character, script
quality, property, feature, characteristic, peculiarity, trait, attribute, character
temper, character, nature, personality, disposition, complexion
هناك القليل من المعلومات نسبيًا حول character ، ربما يمكنك مشاهدة قصة ثنائية اللغة لتهدئة حالتك المزاجية ، أتمنى لك يومًا سعيدًا!
الكلمات التي تبدأ بحرف C
الكلمات التي تبدأ بحرف E
الكلمات التي تبدأ بحرف K