1. a state at a particular time;
2. a mode of being or form of existence of a person or thing;
3. an assumption on which rests the validity or effect of something else
4. (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement;
5. the state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition' or `in shape' or `out of condition' or `out of shape')
6. information that should be kept in mind when making a decision;
7. the procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variable's effect by comparison with a control condition
1. establish a conditioned response
2. train by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control;
3. specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement; make an express demand or provision in an agreement;
4. put into a better state;
5. apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny;
The pilot inquired about the weather condition.
The condition of her family was not improving.
They allowed him to enter by making it a condition that he must clean the house for a week.
But what has brought the company to such a pitiful condition since I last worked for it?
The patient's condition changed for the worse.
His condition will not permit him to travel.
In every human being there is a wish to ameliorate his own condition.
His condition steadily deteriorated.
His condition rapidly worsened.
He is in a weakened condition.
The doctor, not wishing to make her nervous, did not fully explain the seriousness of her condition.
The patient's condition is improving day by day.
He has been out of condition for several weeks.
The patient's condition is slipping.
You'll also get expert advice on keeping your hair in good condition.
He was epileptic and refused to take medication for his condition.
This is a treatable condition.
It is probable that the medication will suppress the symptom without treating the condition.
There is a strong possibility that the cat contracted the condition by eating contaminated pet food.
This condition usually clears up with regular shampooing.
The desperate condition of the world is that madness has always been here, and that it will remain so for all time.
Their equipment was in poor condition.
He remains in a critical condition in a California hospital.
There is no definitive test as yet for the condition.
Ten of the injured are said to be in critical condition.
The condition of flat feet runs in families.
She was clearly in no condition to see anyone.
She is back from theatre and her condition is comfortable.
in (或 out of) condition
in a fit (or unfit) physical state
in no condition to do something
certainly not fit or well enough to do something
you’re in no condition to tackle the stairs.
on condition that
with the stipulation that
I got three years' probation, on condition that I stay at the hostel for a year.
condition, state, status, situation, circumstance
هناك القليل من المعلومات نسبيًا حول condition ، ربما يمكنك مشاهدة قصة ثنائية اللغة لتهدئة حالتك المزاجية ، أتمنى لك يومًا سعيدًا!
الكلمات التي تبدأ بحرف C
الكلمات التي تبدأ بحرف E
الكلمات التي تبدأ بحرف K