1. the setting for a narrative or fictional or dramatic account;
2. an inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people
3. a large piece of fabric (as canvas) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
4. a tent made of canvas
5. an oil painting on canvas
6. the mat that forms the floor of the ring in which boxers or professional wrestlers compete;
7. heavy closely woven fabric (used for clothing or chairs or sails or tents)
1. get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions
2. solicit votes from potential voters in an electoral campaign
3. consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning;
A securities company may not canvass any securities underwriting business by any unjust competition means.
He visited Spain to canvass Spanish opinion.
I wil canvass the floors before I start painting the walls.
During a canvass of the neighborhood we collected 200 dollars for the school.
Our next move was the canvass, and with a distinct woman's platform we took the field.
The barber was tinkling the metal to canvass for business.
During a canvass of the neighborhood we collect 200 dollar for the school.
To question in a survey; canvass.
Mr. Airey Neave volunteered to set up an organisation to canvass votes.
The party decided canvass for support of its new policy.
During canvass of the neighborhood we collected 200 dollars for the school.
We are canvass, canvassing for the Republican candidate.
It is now nearly four months since the canvass between Mr.
The Labour candidate will canvass the constituency next month.
Each mayoral candidate sent people to canvass various areas of the city.
The last, some canvass about the design are presented.
The boxer was knocked down to the canvass.
Immediately after this meeting I began my canvass of friends and colleagues.
Your life is like a canvass where your activities are recorded.
Cabinet ministers had been asked to canvass opinion from their junior assistants.
Will you please canvass your market ( buyers , customers , clients ) for orders.
No candidate shall circularise or canvass in writing other Members in respect of any such election.
The party needs to canvass the uncommitted voters.
contemplate discuss about examine think ventilate survey electioneer into explore enquire over reason investigate inspect analyse peruse argue debate look down study evaluate break scan go consider scrutinize dispute
canvass সম্পর্কে তুলনামূলক কম তথ্য রয়েছে, আপনার মেজাজ শিথিল করার জন্য আপনি দ্বিভাষিক কাহিনী দেখতে পারেন, আমি আপনাকে একটি শুভ দিন কামনা করছি!
শব্দটি সি দিয়ে শুরু হয়
শব্দটি ই দিয়ে শুরু হয়
শব্দটি কে দিয়ে শুরু হয়