1. a line leading to a place or point;
2. the spatial relation between something and the course along which it points or moves;
3. a general course along which something has a tendency to develop;
4. something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action
5. the act of managing something;
6. a message describing how something is to be done;
7. the act of setting and holding a course;
8. a formal statement of a command or injunction to do something;
9. the concentration of attention or energy on something;
He realized that he was heading in the wrong direction.
In which direction did he go?
The aircraft was flying in a northerly direction.
I've roughed out the direction that we should take, but I'll leave it to you to choose the details and the exact roads.
The contingent marched in the direction of the Western Hills.
Do not let the discussion fragment into a desultory conversation with no clear direction.
The plane is flying a contrary direction.
A sailor uses the rudder to make the ship go in the correct direction.
She is as yet undecided in which direction she wants to make her future career.
He drove away in the direction of London.
I was proceeding along the High Street in a northerly direction.
He looked in that direction and saw an airplane.
Judging by the direction of the wind, it won't rain today.
She cast a welcoming smile in his direction.
Tom went off in the direction of home.
travelling in a northerly direction
travelling in a westerly direction
Adjust the aerial's position and direction for the best reception.
The direction of the prevailing winds should be taken into account.
The new government is seen as one that will steer the country in the right direction.
An automatic weather station feeds information on wind direction to the computer.
The elections were a step in the right direction, but there is a lot more to be done.
St Andrews was ten miles in the opposite direction.
It had gone on to the wrong side of the road and hit a car coming in the other direction.
He drove off in the direction of Larry'sshop.
He changed direction swiftly, turned into the hallway and headed her off.
The house was built under the direction of John's partner.
We set off in a southerly direction.
All the cars driving in the opposite direction had their headlights on.
command, order, direction, instruction
direction সম্পর্কে তুলনামূলক কম তথ্য রয়েছে, আপনার মেজাজ শিথিল করার জন্য আপনি দ্বিভাষিক কাহিনী দেখতে পারেন, আমি আপনাকে একটি শুভ দিন কামনা করছি!
শব্দটি সি দিয়ে শুরু হয়
শব্দটি ই দিয়ে শুরু হয়
শব্দটি কে দিয়ে শুরু হয়