1. a detailed critical inspection
2. applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading);
3. a written document describing the findings of some individual or group;
4. a state of deep mental absorption;
5. a room used for reading and writing and studying;
6. a branch of knowledge;
7. preliminary drawing for later elaboration;
8. attentive consideration and meditation;
9. someone who memorizes quickly and easily (as the lines for a part in a play);
10. a composition intended to develop one aspect of the performer's technique;
1. consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning;
2. be a student; follow a course of study; be enrolled at an institute of learning
3. give careful consideration to;
4. be a student of a certain subject;
5. learn by reading books;
6. think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes;
Don't give me a hard time, boys. I'm trying to study.
Be modest in learning , for complacency is the enemy of study.
Please take this study material with you to the workshop.
This dictionary is just what I want for my study.
You can study by yourself.
She paces the whole class in English study.
Besides English, he has to study German.
He is fond of study.
He was afforded a certificate upon completion of his course of study.
The profound erudition of the writer came from long years of study.
The study was methodologically flawed.
The museum offers extensive facilities for study.
After ten years'hard study noticed by none, his fame fills the land once honours are won.
I must study why he killed himself.
She has overloaded her schedule with work, study, and family responsibilities.
The door to knowledge is study.
We will study the epistles of some famous writers next term.
Scientists study the composition of the soil.
There are fixed times for study and for work.
The course of study is to be completed within a year.
Some practice in the deft use of words may well be ancillaryto the study of natural science.
Besides chemistry we like to study physics.
He has put a lot of effort into his study of English.
I didn't speak to him as he seemed to be in a brown study.
We should study up on the map before we set out.
There is no lack of opportunities for further study.
time off for study on day release
the difficulties inherent in a study of this type
a room set aside for private study
The first year provides students with a sound theoretical basis for later study.
in a brown study
absorbed in one's thoughts
study, consider, ponder, weigh, contemplate
workroom schoolroom classroom reading den studio room library
contemplation observation reflection consideration thought effort note intentness rumination learning regard concentration deliberation work attention speculation notice endeavor
brown absentmindedness musing absorption pensiveness woolgathering meditation introspection study abstraction engrossment reverie
interpretation explanation exploration thesis research elucidation probe investigation scrutiny inspection inquiry treatise examination
glance dip up go oneself at apply over take pore read review bone work peruse into endeavor
deliberate chew weight ponder ruminate excogitate over brood revolve consider cogitate evaluate reflect turn
gaze at contemplate inspect examine an pay keep eye look stare on vigil a to scrutinize observe reconnoiter regard heed watch attention attend
study সম্পর্কে তুলনামূলক কম তথ্য রয়েছে, আপনার মেজাজ শিথিল করার জন্য আপনি দ্বিভাষিক কাহিনী দেখতে পারেন, আমি আপনাকে একটি শুভ দিন কামনা করছি!
শব্দটি সি দিয়ে শুরু হয়
শব্দটি ই দিয়ে শুরু হয়
শব্দটি কে দিয়ে শুরু হয়