1. concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement;
2. a building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay; used with water and sand or gravel to make concrete and mortar
3. something that hardens to act as adhesive material
4. any of various materials used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth
5. a specialized bony substance covering the root of a tooth
1. make fast as if with cement;
2. cover or coat with cement
3. bind or join with or as if with cement
More than half the world's steel and cement are produced and consumed in China.
In a Voice of prices, there are some prices fall, as cement, sand.
Mainly for the domestic military industry, nuclear use, power plants, mining, cement and other industries supporting.
The cement work site brick has not pasted, the carpentry has not made the gate.
Stones and cement binds strongly.
Mix the sand and cement.
We need 100 tons of cement at most for this project.
Cement is made from limestone.
Let's cement the parts together.
A cement mixer agitates the cement until it is ready to pour.
Concrete is composed of cement, sand and gravel mixed with water.
Stones are bedded in cement.
The specs fell on the cement floor and broke up.
They surfaced the walls of the house with cement.
The cement is barreled.
The cement plant is going full blast.
Mix the water into the cement until you get the right consistence.
a floor of cement
A puppy stepped in the fresh cement.
She rendered the walls in cement and, while it was still wet, applied the shells.
The gym teachers lined us up against the cement walls.
In the old days, television was the cement of society.
He had spent several hours mixing cement.
Kiev hopes to cement close links with Bonn.
Firmly settled or determined; unalterable
The administration's position on taxes was set in cement despite the unfavorable public response.
There is relatively little information about cement, maybe you can watch a bilingual story to relax your mood, I wish you a happy day!
Words beginning with letter C
Words beginning with letter E
Words beginning with letter K