1. close interaction;
2. the state or condition of touching or of being in immediate proximity;
3. the act of touching physically;
4. the physical coming together of two or more things;
5. a person who is in a position to give you special assistance;
6. a channel for communication between groups;
7. (electronics) a junction where things (as two electrical conductors) touch or are in physical contact;
8. a communicative interaction;
9. a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
1. be in or establish communication with;
2. be in direct physical contact with; make contact;
Universities and colleges should establish close contact with institutes of scientific research.
The optician has advised that I wear contact lenses.
Even if we cannot agree, we should maintain our contact.
Organized crime has an insidious influence on all who come into contact with it.
You can contract Aids if your bodily fluids come into contact with the bodily fluids of someone else who is infected with HIV.
The ceiling was so low that the patrol was flown contact.
Does that metal pit after contact with acid?
I don't have much contact with my uncle.
They are in direct contact with the hijackers.
I'll contact them soon. Meantime don't tell them I'm back.
She claims to be psychic and helps people to contact the dead.
It transpired that the gang had had a contact inside the bank.
For further information contact the number below.
The technology to allow relief workers to contact the outside world via satellite already exists.
The college has brought me into contact with western ideas.
I sometimes wear contact lenses.
This morning he had tried every way possible to contact her.
They are afraid to contact the social services in case they are labelled a problem family.
The cry occurs when air is brought into contact with the baby's larynx.
People living or working with smokers can find it uncomfortable to wear contact lenses because the smoke causes irritation.
For more information concerning the club contact I. Coldwell.
For additional information, contact any of the above.
Fans who still have their original ticket stubs should contact Sheffield Arena by July 3.
Opposition leaders are denying any contact with the government in Kabul.
The mascara is suitable for contact lens wearers.
"How will you contact me?" —"We haven't worked that out yet."
He was in direct contact with the kidnappers.
If you have any queries about this insurance, please contact Travel Insurance Services Limited.
meet, encounter, confront, face, contact
There is relatively little information about contact, maybe you can watch a bilingual story to relax your mood, I wish you a happy day!
Words beginning with letter C
Words beginning with letter E
Words beginning with letter K