1. the expression on a person's face;
2. expression without words;
3. the communication (in speech or writing) of your beliefs or opinions;
4. a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations;
5. the style of expressing yourself;
6. a group of symbols that make a mathematical statement
7. (genetics) the process of expressing a gene
8. a group of words that form a constituent of a sentence and are considered as a single unit;
9. the act of forcing something out by squeezing or pressing;
This musician has perfect technique but little expression.
The vacancy of the boy's expression made Father doubt if he was listening.
I didn't trust his shifty expression.
He had an anxious expression on his face.
When he heard the news, his face took on a ghastly expression.
She always has a sleepy expression.
His expression remained studiously blank.
The police offered no expression of regret at his wrongful arrest.
The vacancy of her expression made me doubt if she was listening.
I can think of no greater expression of defeatism.
War is the most acute form of expression of violence.
She sat with rapt expression reading her book.
He wears the guard on his expression.
There is a muddy expression in his face.
It is the uneducated vulgarity of expression at all.
Modernism was the characteristic expression of the experience of modernity.
an expression of support
It's enough to make you wet yourself, if you'll pardon the expression.
They turned to one another with the same expression of dawning comprehension, surprise, and relief.
He flashed me a quick grin but rapidly swallowed it when he saw my expression.
He screwed his face into an expression of mock pain.
Under the shaded light her expression was difficult to read.
There was no grief in his expression, only deep resignation.
Her eyes stared into his with an expression of absolute honesty.
She is hunched forward over the wheel with a maniacal expression.
His face assumed a sort of dreamy expression.
Levin sat there, an expression of sadness on his face.
There was a sincere expression of friendliness on both their faces.
Millson's face wore a satisfied expression.
He sensed from the expression on her face that she had something to say.
There is relatively little information about expression, maybe you can watch a bilingual story to relax your mood, I wish you a happy day!
Words beginning with letter C
Words beginning with letter E
Words beginning with letter K