1. an organization of employees formed to bargain with the employer;
2. the act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes;
3. the state of being joined or united or linked;
4. the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce);
5. healing process involving the growing together of the edges of a wound or the growing together of broken bones
6. a political unit formed from previously independent people or organizations;
7. a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets;
8. the occurrence of a uniting of separate parts;
9. a device on a national flag emblematic of the union of two or more sovereignties (typically in the upper inner corner)
10. the act of making or becoming a single unit;
1. of trade unions;
They lived in unspoilt union.
Germany began to attack the Soviet Union in 1941.
In a rousing speech, the President hit out against the trade union.
A customs union would integrate the economies of these countries.
On the basis of my own observations, I should like to elucidate a few problems concerning the Soviet Union and China.
God will bless this union.
The Minister hit out against trade union leaders.
Some claimed that the doctor's union fronted for the smuggling ring.
Flexibility of labour was obtained through the breakup of old trade union structures.
She was admitted as a member of the trade union.
Between the peoples of China and the Soviet Union there is a profound friendship.
Some of the member states wanted a tighter union rather than the loose confederation that developed.
Once people retire they automatically cease to be union members.
He organized the workers into a trade union.
He inherited a poisoned chalice when he took over the job as union leader.
Zhukov was a marshal of the former Soviet Union.
We can't risk another confrontation with the union.
The union leaders are trying to buy time by prolonging the negotiations.
The union demands a 7％ wage hike.
The brunt of her argument was directed at the trade union leader.
the countries of the former Soviet Union
Another union has voted for industrial action in support of a pay claim.
The economy will come under the spotlight today at the conference of the Trades Union Congress.
He had warned the West against trying to dictate to the Soviet Union.
It became clear that the Union was not going to beat the government.
Australia's rugby union team for the return clash with New Zealand is weakened by injury.
The union is particularly concerned at the sourcing of products abroad.
Being a Communist was a badge of honour for thousands of trade union activists.
club, association, institute, league, union, society
league, federation, union, alliance
concord congruity conformity coalescence union concert agreement consentaneity homogeneity accordance consentaneousness connection consensus unanimity keeping harmony rapport accord harmoniousness uniformity coherency cohesion homogeneousness compatibility oneness concordance consistency sameness unity
assemblage partnership congregation party guild society labor union circle assembly company federation syndicate community meeting cartel band fraternity club team alignment ring league confederation brotherhood clan group camorra gang organization alliance association cabal fellowship consortium trade conspiracy gathering coalition corporation troop convention
There is relatively little information about union, maybe you can watch a bilingual story to relax your mood, I wish you a happy day!
Words beginning with letter C
Words beginning with letter E
Words beginning with letter K