1. the quality or state of the achromatic color of greatest lightness (bearing the least resemblance to black)
2. (board games) the lighter pieces
3. (usually in the plural) trousers
1. turn white;
1. being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light;
2. of or belonging to a racial group having light skin coloration;
3. free from moral blemish or impurity; unsullied;
4. marked by the presence of snow;
5. restricted to whites only;
6. glowing white with heat;
7. benevolent; without malicious intent;
8. of a surface; not written or printed on;
9. (of coffee) having cream or milk added
10. dressed (or especially habited) in white;
11. (of hair) having lost its color;
12. ash-colored or anemic looking from illness or emotion;
13. of summer nights in northern latitudes where the sun barely sets;
A white dress gets dirty very fast.
The front of the house had been sprayed with white paint.
White supremacists devise new Methods: To disenfranchise Negroes.
Wash the white clothes together, and the blue one separately.
Her dress has pink flowers on a white background.
He had a mane of thick white hair.
Our house is white; theirs is brown.
The white church peeps out genially from behind the huts scattered on the river bank.
I like white gourds, but not pumpkins.
The white plate is banded with a blue line round the edge.
A white cloud floated in the sky.
White shoes dirty very quickly.
Through his lack of attention to the game he had put his white stone into a " tiger's mouth " formed by three black stones.
Jamie was snugly wrapped in a white woolen scarf.
He had on a blue and white checked shirt and jeans.
Please don't think I mistrust you, but I would prefer to have our agreement in black and white.
He stared fixedly at the woman in white.
This white peak contrasts finely with the blue sky.
It was a town filled with white bungalows.
The Colonel gave me advice on how to comport myself in the White House.
He coated his chairs with white paint.
He had a white carnation in his buttonhole.
a white satin ribbon
The White House was swift to deny the rumours.
a crisp white shirt
The new office block has become an expensive white elephant.
dressed in white tie and tails
a stretch of white water
Although there is no overt hostility, black and white students do not mix much.
bleed someone/thing white
drain someone or something of wealth or resources
white man's burden
the task which white colonizers believed they had to impose their civilization on the black inhabitants of their colonies
whiter than white
(of vision) become impaired by exposure to sudden bright light
white something out
obliterate a mistake with white correction fluid
impair someone's vision with a sudden bright light
talk on the big white phone
One more beer and I'm gonna have to go talk on the big white phone.
argent dovc milk marmoreal milky niveous chalk ivory snow white-hot snowy creamy alabaster whitish oyster light-colored eggshell opalescent opaline chalky albino chalk-white snow-white pearl bone nacreous cretaceous pearly marble blond hoary platinum cotumbine
virtuous chaste pure unsullied immaculate undefiled stainless unstained spotless
There is relatively little information about white, maybe you can watch a bilingual story to relax your mood, I wish you a happy day!
Words beginning with letter C
Words beginning with letter E
Words beginning with letter K